Process Analysis Essay Topics
Process analysis essays are amongst the most complicated essays a tutor can assign. They are normally only given to more advanced students in Canada because it requires extensive understanding of a topic. You have to take a process and describe it from start to finish. It sounds easy, but to get the higher grades it's necessary to explain the process in detail, as if explaining the process to somebody who has never encountered it before.
At its heart, process analysis essay topics can involve something as simple as making a sandwich, yet tutors will often opt for something much more complicated. Science classes use these essays regularly to test students on how much knowledge they have on a certain subject.
Use these tips to choose a topic for a process analysis essay:
- Ensure the subject has enough detail to warrant writing an essay on it.
- Choose something which requires independent research.
- Make it interesting. Patronising the reader is the wrong thing to do; they want to learn something new.
- Have a sufficient understanding of the topic. The idea is to explain something complex to a reader who may never have encountered the process before.
- Employ lots of different ways to explain the process rather than just produce a litany of do this, followed by the, then do this.
- Keep it as simple as possible. Where relevant include diagrams and images that fully support the writing, or even, where appropriate, explain something that writing cannot.
Here are 50 process analysis essay topics to use as inspiration for your next assignment:Download this list
- The causes of the American Civil War.
- The causes of the American Revolution.
- How a CD is produced.
- Applying for a job.
- Copper ore smelting.
- Coal mining.
- Wiring a plug.
- How an email is sent.
- Train engines.
- How an aeroplane takes off.
- Applying for a mortgage.
- Becoming a teacher.
- How the heart works.
- The different states of water.
- How mountains are formed.
- How earthquakes happen.
- The destruction of Pompey.
- How tectonic plates interact.
- The movement of the earth around the sun.
- How planets form.
- The process of a chemical reaction.
- How to cure an addiction.
- How to make a woven basket.
- How to create a dress.
- A tsunami.
- How acrylic paint is created.
- How skyscrapers are constructed.
- Why prohibition failed.
- How a child grows.
- How winds change.
- The migration of a bird.
- The way photographs are developed.
- How software is installed on a computer.
- The creation of a mobile phone.
- How a car works.
- The forging of swords.
- The menstrual cycle.
- The growth of a baby turtle.
- Sexual reproduction of spiders.
- The life and death of a flower.
- How pollination occurs.
- Arguing effectively.
- How a pet learns basic commands.
- Building a sandcastle.
- How ice cream is made.
- The precursors of the 1990 German Reunification.
- How examinations are marked.
- The process of quitting smoking.
Why Choose Us
- We provide 100% original custom written papers according to your paper's details.
- Ability to communicate with your personal writer via our messaging system at any time.
- 24/7 customer support center available to answer your questions or address your issues.
- Secure and safe payment processing procedures.
- Exceptional high quality papers delivered on time at an affordable rate.
- Invaluable discount options for saving you money
- Customer confidentiality and satisfaction are our priority - 100% guaranteed!
|15+ pages||5% OFF|
|51+ pages||10% OFF|
|101+ pages||15% OFF|
"I don't know what I would have done without your service...I was running out of time and couldn't find the research I needed for my paper- your writer included some of the most accurate and credible resources for my paper it impressed even my Philosophy professor! Can't thank you enough."
- "With all my other commitments I was having a hard time keeping up with all my coursework assignments-using your service and being assigned a brilliant writer who understood my needs enabled me to not only 'catch up' but helped me to maintain my A average."